Now, here is a sample way to showing the Share Button into your Blog Post Title. Lets go to see...
1. Login to your Blogger account.
2. Now go to the Design>Page Elements.
3. Click the Edit from the Blog Post Below. Look The Picture below....
4. Checked the Show Share Buttons
6. Then click the Save button
7. Now, Refreshing your Blog & see the result.
Here is a Problem, if the Share Button was not appearing below the post title, and then here running a different process of showing the button. This is below...
1. Go to Design>Edit Template.
2. Then Click Expand Widget Templates
3. Add this line anywhere you want the widget to appear
<b:include data='post' name='shareButtons'/>
Normally, in most templates, you can add it after this line..
<p class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-1'>
If you don't find that above line in your template....
Find this one.
and add this code after that line..
<div style='clear:both; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px;'> <b:include data='post' name='shareButtons'/> </div>
Note: If you are using a Magazine style Blogger template, you can find the <p><data:post.body/></p> line TWO TIMES. Just try in both placesand find out which one is working then remove the other one.
Now click Save Template
If you still do not see the Share Buttons on your blog, make sure you activated the feature by going to Blogger Dashboard --> Design --> Click the „Edit“ button of the Blog Post section.
4. Finally,Save Template& refreshing your blog.